Over 15 Years of Criminal Defense Experience
Rich Brueckner is a former Prosecutor, States Attorney for Wicomico County (Maryland).
- Gun Prosecutor
- Crime Control Prevention
- Head of the Heroin Reduction Program
- Assisted in putting Diversionary Programs in place for the State of Marland.
Rich works on over 400 cases each year, proudly serving Ocean City, the Eastern Shore, and Worcestor County at large.
- Pre-Arrest Treatment & Diversion Program: Founding Partner
- Travels the country as a speaker to get Diversionary programs setup nationwide for non-violent offendors.
- Founded Surf Into Integrity for kids while still a prosecutor.
- Alcohol & Addiction
Rich and his family are intimately involved with the community of Ocean City, Maryland. He has participated on various community boards, supported local organizations, and help found programs to help youth.
For the Media
Located on this page are our media kit materials including a downloadable attorney profile, biography, headshots for Richard J. Brueckner, and a high-resolution logo that can be used in print media.
Any member of the media that requires additional information or materials, would like to schedule an interview, or needs a criminal attorney opinion, source or quote, please contact our media department directly at email@example.com